- MAC: Models in an Agile Context (2012-). This project aims at demonstrating the benefits of using MDE approaches in Agile developments (see open position)
- I am involved in the Teresa project (2009-2012) thanks to Brahim Hamid. This (STREP) proposal ICT Call 4 FP7-ICT-2009-4 project aims to define, demonstrate and validate an engineering discipline for trust that is adapted to resource constrained embedded systems.
- Collaboration with the MOVIES team (more specifically with Nicolas Belloir) about Design patterns and SysML. This action is supported by a CNRS AS.
Here are the tools currently developped in our team:
- Neptune (v. 2.0.1, 10/02/2013), a UML based models and metamodels manipulation tool
- SEMCO MDT (v. 1.2, 18/02/2013), an integrated set of software tools to enable S&D RCES applications development by design
- IFx OMEGA (v. 2.0, 07/02/2011), a compiler / simulator / model-checker for a rich subset of UML 2.2 / SysML 1.1
- COOL (link soon), an XText based eclipse tool for writing RELAX statements
- MAC (link soon), an eclipse plugin to promote Modeling in an Agile Context
- I lead a specifc action (AS) supported by the CNRS group GDR GPL and dedicated to the edition of a (French) book on System Engineering, to be published by Hermes in 2012.
- I was involved in the SoCKET project ("System on Chip toolKit for critical Embedded sysTems") thanks to Iulian Ober. This DGE 3 years project (2008-2011) is labelled by both the Minalogic and the AESE global competitiveness clusters. Partners: Airbus, CNES, Lab-STICC, Magillem, PSI, STMicroelectronics, Thales, TIMA.
- I was involved in the FullMDE project ("Full Model Driven Development for On-Board Software") thanks to Iulian Ober. A ESA (European Space Agency) 3 years project (2009-2011). Partners: Astrium, Verimag, Altran, Esterel Technologies.
- Participation in Component+. European project (FP5 IST-1999-20162, 2000-2003).
- Responsible of an ACI "Young Researchers" : CML - Component Modeling Language. Three years project funded by the French National Science Fund (2003-2006).
- (co-)Lead of the PLEXSUDOM project. One year project funded by Scientific council of the University of Toulouse Le Mirail (2010)